The exporters are entitled for import of new capital goods for pre – production/post- production under this scheme without payment of custom duties. The exporter can also purchase domestic capital goods under this scheme by obtaining Invalidation letter. The exporter is required to fulfil export obligation which is generally specified in “six times of duty saved by the exporter” within 6 years along with Average export performance (minimum export performance – average of export for 3 preceding years).
We have in house team to assist our clients in:
- Quantifying the benefits under the EPCG Authorisation and listing down requirements pertaining to it.
- Obtaining EPCG Authorization from Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- Guidance in w.r.t. documentation and procedural requirement related to EPCG
- Assistance in compliances with DGFT post EPCG.
- Getting Export Obligation Discharge Certificate (EODC) and release of Bond after fulfilling export obligation.