MEIS under Foreign Trade Policy of India (FTP 2015-20) is one of the two schemes introduced in Foreign Trade Policy of India 2015-20, as a part of Exports from India Scheme. (The other scheme is SEIS, Service Exports from India Scheme).
About the Scheme:
Provides incentive in the form of duty credit scrip to the exporter to compensate for their loss on payment of duties.
The incentive ranging from 2% to 10% is paid as percentage of the realized FOB value (in free foreign exchange) for notified goods going to notified markets.
To determine the quantity of incentive, the countries have been segregated into three groups (A/B/C). Incentives on export of each product at 8-digit level (ITC-HSN codes), depend on the group in which its destination country belong.
Objective: To offset infrastructural inefficiencies and the associated costs of exporting products produced in India.
- We have team to assist you to getting the MEIS claim with limited details and online application or submission of documents with departments
- Taking Regular follow-up to get the Claim processed.
- We keep updating our clients with regular policy amendments, all the upcoming rules, and regulations in foreign trade policy.
- We have a separate team for follow up with DGFT and have a great understanding of the working of DGFT office, which helps us in obtaining MEIS licenses without delay.
- Assistance to sold or used for custom duty of Scrips